Academy Mission, Vision & Values
A Christian school which enables all students, regardless of beliefs, abilities or background, to reach their potential and flourish. 'Life in all its fullness‘ John 10:10.
To Love To Learn
· To deliver academic excellence every day.
· To enable character development and personal growth.
· To provide extraordinary experiences that create life-long memories.
· To create a supportive and happy learning community with a sense of togetherness.
· To work in effective partnerships to have a positive influence across our community
The school’s values are as follows:
Belief - For students to have belief in themselves and to explore faith.
‘Do not fear, I will help you.’ Isaiah 41:13
Trust - To trust in each other and work together as a Christian community.
‘Trust in the LORD with all your heart, in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.’ Proverbs 3:5-6
Resilience - To have the strength to keep going and learning from mistakes, to develop your God given talents.
‘But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.’ Isaiah 40:31
Challenge - To want to be challenged in your learning and in your knowledge of the world and society.
‘There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear.’ 1 John 4:18