At Dyson Perrins, we provide a curriculum that embodies and promotes our school motto - ‘To Love to Learn’, and the school’s values of trust, belief, resilience and challenge.
Our curriculum aims:
- Built on foundations of high expectations and ambition for all students.
- Offers broad, balanced, rich and challenging curricular & extra-curricular experiences.
- Our Christian distinctiveness supports character, spiritual, moral, social and cultural growth.
- Develops confidence in reading, vocabulary and extended writing.
- Sequencing is progressive, securing learning and knowledge retention over time.
As an Academy, we do not have to follow the National Curriculum in Years 7 to 9 but we have chosen to base our provision largely on it.