Year 9 Options
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
The Options process is now in full swing. It is important that students choose their GCSE courses carefully so that they can achieve the highest possible outcomes.
To help with this process we have arranged the following:
- Initial Options assembly (online) – assembly by Mr Wallace. The PowerPoint for this assembly is available on Epraise.
- Monday Assemblies (online) – focussed on GCSE courses. Heads of departments will be talking through the GCSE courses.
- Careers Interview – Mrs Williams will be contacting students by phone, so that they can discuss options choices and possible careers. Appointments will be on a Friday. Appointment times will be sent via Epraise.
- Parents Evening (online) – Wednesday 10 February – An opportunity to speak to subject teachers regarding GCSE or Vocational courses.
- Options Evening (online) – Wednesday 3 March – Heads of Department will explain the GCSE and Vocational courses offered in more detail. There will also be guidance on how to complete the options form and key information regarding what happens next.
Please keep a close eye on Epraise for important information. Options forms need to be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or handed into reception (for the attention of Mrs Goodwin) by Wednesday 10 March.
If you require further guidance, please email me.
Head of Year 9