Please visit https://dysonperrinscofe.schoolcloud.co.uk/ to book your virtual Parents' Evening appointments.
1. Parent support area on School Cloud
2. Guide to resolving common issues
· Parent log in details must match the details we hold in school (i.e. in SIMS). A common problem is where we have recorded a parent's title as Ms but they use Mrs when they try and log on or vice a versa
· This video is very helpful to explain what parents need to do to log in and make appointments and how to connect to the video calls on the day: https://vimeo.com/473882995
· You need to use one of the following internet browsers for the software to work:
iPhone/iPad: Safari, Chrome Note: there is a known issue joining video calls using iOS 14.2. Please upgrade any iOS 14.2 devices to iOS 14.3, or use a different device.
Android: Chrome, Firefox or the Samsung Browser
Windows: Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge (Chromium - download here)
Mac: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
Linux: Chrome or Firefox
· Check your camera and/or microphone is working. We recommend using a smartphone as all have a microphone, while most have a front-facing camera. Once you've booked appointments, you'll see the Join Video Call button appear when logging in. Clicking on the button will open a page to test your camera/microphone/speakers. Remember to close any applications that are using the Camera, as it can only be used by one application at a time.
· Check your web browser has access to the camera and/or microphone. When accessing video calls for the first time, your web browser should ask you if you wish to allow access to the camera and microphone.